Facility & Amenities
State of the Art Building & Technology
At Azalea Gardens, our commitment to our residents and their families is matched by our commitment to our earth; from energy saving design features to superior individual care services. Our state of the art building design, incorporating green technology with unsurpassed services to match. Ongoing improvements in green technology allow us to demonstrate our pride in service excellence to our residents and to preserving our planet earth.
We pride ourselves in offering a relaxing environment for our residents.
- Saturday family and friends’ BBQs
- Walking paths through tropical butterfly garden
- Tropical landscaping including rare plantings and flowering trees
- Koi fish and duck pond with waterfall
- Pet friendly (ask for more information)
- Grand piano for resident enjoyment
- Daily newspaper service available
Fresh juices, private labeled gourmet coffee and bottled spring water
Upscale Living and Security
We encourage a passion for life by creating meaningful days, and to empowering our residents through a vibrant social environment. The Azalea Gardens senior living community is located in beautiful Hollywood, Florida, We provide the highest quality of living in a safe, secure, caring, and comfortable, home-like environment.
Convenience and Safety
- Security cameras with family viewing access
- Free WIFI and resident workstation with Skype
- Private labeled spa hair shampoos and body wash for all suites
- Shuttle bus for daily outings and special trips
- Bus has wheelchair lift, exclusively for resident convenience
- State of the art fire safety system
- Close proximity to several hospitals
- Secure perimeter
“Sitting outside with my friends and enjoying each other company is one of my favorite things to do. I have lived at Azalea for a long time now and I really love it. “
Visit Azalea Gardens
Looking for a retirement home community for yourself or someone you care about? We'll be happy to give you a tour!
1701 Mayo Street
Hollywood, Florida 33020
Join our family today